ASSESS THE HEALTH OF YOUR DATABASE
SQL SERVER REVIEW
Orangeblue is a company dedicated to providing you with the best service when it comes to your SQL Server. We offer a comprehensive health check service that covers all aspects of your database’s performance, security, and compatibility. If you are unsure about the performance of your database or have not had an experienced professional to optimize it, you may not be aware of any shortcomings. With increasing complexities and ever-changing user requirements, it is crucial that your SQL Server is up-to-date and working at its full potential. It ensures that it is compatible with any new systems you may have or require, and can adapt to new functions as they arise. At Orangeblue , we have the expertise to handle outdated versions of SQL Server, which are no longer supported, and can potentially lead to operational costs and increased security risks. By keeping your SQL Server up-to-date, you can avoid any costly support purchases and application failures in your organization. Our professional team is well equipped to provide you with the most reliable and efficient service so you can be certain that your SQL Server is in the best hands possible.
GET ACTIONABLE OUTCOMES
SQL HEALTH CHECK INCLUDES:
- Backups, index maintenance, database integrity checks
- Recovery model and RTO/RPO objectives
- Backup methodology and storage review
- SQL best practices review
- Log and trace files review
- Check MDOP and Cost Threshold for Parallelism values
- Disk layout/file placements for database files and log files
- A review and analysis of database configuration
- Security, stability and availability
- Service pack levels and version end of life dates for current version of SQL
- Database software configuration review
ASSESSMENT MAY RESULT IN:
Recommend appropriate methodologies (Log Shipping/Replication/AG/Clustering) as applicable (based on Edition/Version)
- Memory pressure/Disk latency
- Performance review for long running/IO intensive queries
- Assess indexing strategy (used/unused/duplicate)
- Assess Execution plans for query-level performance
- Assess current and projected business needs and propose a roadmap
- Assess issues, analyze and recommend solutions based on severity.
CHOOSING THE RIGHT DATABASE
Your organization’s database is the core of all the technology you use to conduct business. If your database is faulty, it can lead to inaccuracies, slow performance, and even system crashes. Therefore, it’s crucial to choose the right database system. Orangeblue can assist you with all aspects of database management, including design, implementation, maintenance, data analysis, and reporting. We have the necessary expertise to manage and safeguard your database for its entire lifespan.
MICROSOFT SQL SERVER
SQL Servers are undeniably one of the most reliable, secure, and sophisticated solutions for managing your databases. The system is built to work perfectly with minimal downtime issues. It, therefore, provides you with an effortless and seamless operational experience. One great thing about SQL Servers is that it’s cost-effective compared to Oracle solutions. By choosing SQL Server, you can save immensely on costs, obtain better performance, and take advantage of top-of-the-line features. For instance, SQL Server 2006 offers a cloud-ready platform that is designed to simplify database administration tasks and provides better data analysis tools. This approach will ensure that your business keeps up with the latest technology trends and stays competitive in your market. Ultimately, by embracing SQL Server, you’ll be able to explore new business models and grow your business in new and exciting ways.
CONTACT ORANGEBLUE TODAY
Learn how criminals attempt to infiltrate your company’s IT systems and the minimal steps your business should take to defend against potential threats. ORANGEBLUE recommends that all companies use each of these 9 Basic Cyber Security Measures to prevent a security breach.